Speech & Language
If you have concerns about your child’s speech & language please contact us to book a place on our Hear, Say & Talk course. This is a 6 week programme which offers support for children and parents. It aims to develop communication skills. The fun programme of activities helps to develop listening, attention, talking and understanding. t is supported by practitioners from the Children's Centre, Surrey Early Years and Speech Therapy. This course is suitable for children aged 2 years. Please attend all 6 sessions.
The course will provide:
- A Parent Information session where we will share with you what the course involves.
- Activities to support all aspects of communication.
- Professionals to advise you and give you ideas.
- Activities for you to take away and do at home.
- A follow up session to see how your child is progressing.
For a place on this programme you can contact the Children’s Centre directly, or if you would prefer you can arrange a referral through the following childcare professionals:
- Health Visitors
- Speech and Language therapists
- Potters Gate Children’s Centre
- Hale Children’s Centre
- Nursery Providers
Please contact the Children's Centre for further information and details of our next course.