Family Learning Adult Courses
Working with parents and children across Surrey
Family Learning works in schools and children's centres across Surrey to deliver courses for parents and their children.
All courses are free and can help you with:
- Supporting your child's learning and development
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Preparing for future qualifications and employment
The courses on offer include:
- Getting ready for nursery or primary school
- Story and craft sessions
- Early play
- Healthy cooking
- Keeping up with the children in English
- English for EAL families
- Keeping up with the children in maths
Please see our calendar for forthcoming courses and contact us to book your place.