Latest School Calendar Events
- Farnham Job Club17Sep2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm @ Hale Bungalow, Upper Hale, Farnham
Free employment help and advice, weekly workshops covering preparing for interviews, what employers are really looking for, how to get on and how keep that job once you've got it and lots more. Contact 07815925563 email@example.com
- Parenting Puzzle18Sep2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am @ Children's Centre
A friendly, positive, practical parenting programme for parents and careers
Welcome to our site
Hale Children’s Centre is a full time centre, open all year round, located on Upper Hale Road. We are the yellow and blue building next door to Hale Nursery and the Hale Community Centre. Our aim is to support families living in the GU9 postcode area with all aspects of their lives and bringing up children aged 0-5 years. Our reach area is Upper Hale, Sandy Hill, Bricksbury Hill, Folly Hill, Weybourne and Badshot Lea.
We provide a range of friendly, practical activities that support the needs of all local families with young children. We have regular activities that run throughout the year and also put together additional programmes of courses and events each term.
As well as our activities and events, we have a well trained and experienced team available to attend home visits or to answer any questions and queries, including those about: Routines and boundaries, Benefits, Housing, Sleep routines, Breastfeeding, Introducing family foods, Getting ready for school, Getting back to work, Adult learning and Parenting challenges.
- The Parenting Puzzle Nurturing Programme 4 week course
- An invaluable course for parents of pre-teens and teenagers. This group helps parents to deal with the challenging teenage years for a calmer, happier family life.
- Please see our latest news for an update on forthcoming changes to Hale Children's Centre
- Copy & paste the link into your web browser for further information.
- Healthy Start vitamins help you to prevent vitamin deficiencies and maintain normal growth and health in you and your child.