Hale Children’s Centre works alongside the Royal Surrey and Frimley midwifery team to support mums-to-be and new parents.
- Introducing the Children’s Centre activities and services to expectant parents at the Antenatal Workshops
- Offering courses and activities such as: Baby Massage, Mini Music Makers and Baby Group to help new parents to establish support networks within their local community.
- Offering 1-1 feeding and breast feeding support, as well as breast pump hire.
- The Midwives Team run their Antenatal appointments from the Hale Bungalow.
- The Midwifery team is a regular and valuable member of the Hale Children’s Centre Advisory Board who hold regular meetings and help to set objectives for the Children’s Centre.