VIVID (previously First Wessex)
VIVID is a Hampshire based housing association that provides homes and services on Sandy Hill. They work closely with local residents offering services such as collection of large items of refuse and landscaping communal areas.Tim Rouse is your First Wessex Neighbourhood Manager.
0800 328 6461. This number is free to call from landlines. It is free to call from mobiles depending on your contract/payment plan i.e. your number of inclusive minutes and your ‘free to call’ phone numbers.
Working hours are:
8.30pm – 5pm, Monday – Thursday
8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday
For out-of-hours emergencies:
Please call our out-of-hours line on 0800 988 2440 immediately. This number is free to call from landlines. It is free to call from mobiles depending on your contract/payment plan i.e. your number of inclusive minutes and your ‘free to call’ phone numbers.
You can report a repair by emailing email@example.com. To process your request as soon as possible, we’d appreciate it if you could include the following information in your email:
1. Name, address and telephone number(s)
2. As much detail about the repair as possible
3. Whether you’ve contacted us about this repair before
4. When a responsible adult (over 18 years of age) will be at home to allow us to enter the property, to carry out the work
5. Any specific support needs you have (for example, you may have restricted mobility and need additional time to get to the door, or impaired hearing, which could prevent you from hearing a doorbell or knock from our operative)
Please click on the link below for more details of First Wessex