Steps into Pre School/Nursery
On this course you will work with the tutor and other parents and carers to learn how to best support your child’s transition to pre-school or nursery. For the last half hour of each weekly session you will join with the children’s group and work together with your child on a fun activity.
We will cover a range of topics that may include:
- EYFS guidance- how do children learn?
- How to encourage independent skills e.g.
- dressing, toileting and teeth cleaning.
- How to encourage social skills of sharing and
- Physical development
- Ways to develop good eating habits
This is a FREE course for parents and carers with their child aged 2-4 years
Please contact Hale Sure Start Children’s Centre 01252 73288, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for course details