Latest School Calendar Events
- Talking Teens24Jun2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am @ Hale Community Centre
For parents of pre-teens and teenagers. This group helps parents to deal with these challenging years for a calmer, happier family life.
- Monday Play & Learn24Jun2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am @ Children's Centre
Drop in play session for children 0-5years in GU9 postcode area
Welcome to our site
Hale Children’s Centre is a full time centre, open all year round, located on Upper Hale Road. We are the yellow and blue building next door to Hale Nursery and the Hale Community Centre. Our aim is to support families living in the GU9 postcode area with all aspects of their lives and bringing up children aged 0-5 years. Our reach area is Upper Hale, Sandy Hill, Bricksbury Hill, Folly Hill, Weybourne and Badshot Lea.
We provide a range of friendly, practical activities that support the needs of all local families with young children. We have regular activities that run throughout the year and also put together additional programmes of courses and events each term.
As well as our activities and events, we have a well trained and experienced team available to attend home visits or to answer any questions and queries, including those about: Routines and boundaries, Benefits, Housing, Sleep routines, Breastfeeding, Introducing family foods, Getting ready for school, Getting back to work, Adult learning and Parenting challenges.
- An invaluable course for parents of pre-teens and teenagers. This group helps parents to deal with the challenging teenage years for a calmer, happier family life.
- Please see our latest news for an update on forthcoming changes to Hale Children's Centre
- Copy & paste the link into your web browser for further information.
- Healthy Start vitamins help you to prevent vitamin deficiencies and maintain normal growth and health in you and your child.
- A new timetable for 3rd June - 26th July can be found on the website under ACTIVITIES, and ACTIVITY TIMETABLE